Baby2Baby National Network Golden Standard
Each item that is donated to BabyGoRound is inspected with the greatest of care to make sure that every piece of clothing is free of stains and holes, that every puzzle contains all of its pieces, that every toy is clean and ready to use, and that every shoe is in good condition and part of a pair.
It is only with your help that we are able to ensure that every item BabyGoRound distributes is something that you would give or use with your own children or ones you love. Thank you for spreading the word that every item handed down to a BabyGoRound child meets our Golden Standard and makes every recipient feel deserving and dignified.
The list of items we will collect includes
- baby monitors
- back and front carriers
- bath towels
- board books
- bottles (glass only)
- bottle warmers
- bouncers (in good condition)
- new and unused breast pumps
- cribs (We do not accept drop-side cribs. Please complete and submit our Crib Donation Form when donating your crib. We will not be able to accept any cribs without the form.)
- crib bedding (no bumpers)
- diapers (disposable only)
- diaper bags
- high chairs
- nursing pillows
- pack 'n plays
- winter outerwear
- safety gates
- sleepers (clean, no stains)
- sleep sacs
- toddler dishes
- toys (educational, high quality, wooden toys, no large plastic toys please)
We currently cannot accept any clothing over the size of 12 months (except winter outerwear, sleep sacs and newborn - 12 month sleepers), bibs, soothers, books, jolly jumpers, table-mounted chairs, bed rails, sterilizers, sippy cups and toddler cutlery and dishes. We do not collect car seats or maternity wear.
We cannot accept equipment that is not in good working condition. We cannot afford to dispose of these items, nor do we have adequate storage. Every year, BabyGoRound is faced with the cost of disposing of unusable cribs and other donations - please help us by ensuring your donated equipment is complete with all parts, straps, instructions, etc. We appreciate your understanding.
Pictured below: In just two months, these incomplete cribs were dropped off at BabyGoRound.
* If your items contain instruction manuals, please include where appropriate.
* Is your donation safe? Please check that the items you would like to donate have not been recalled by consulting the Consumer Product Safety Commission.