Baby2Baby National Network Golden Standard
Each item that is donated to BabyGoRound is inspected with the greatest of care to make sure that every piece of clothing is free of stains and holes, that every puzzle contains all of its pieces, that every toy is clean and ready to use, and that every shoe is in good condition and part of a pair.
It is only with your help that we are able to ensure that every item BabyGoRound distributes is something that you would give or use with your own children or ones you love. Thank you for spreading the word that every item handed down to a BabyGoRound child meets our Golden Standard and makes every recipient feel deserving and dignified.
The list of items we collect includes:
- baby monitors
- bath towels & wash cloths
- board books
- bouncy chairs
- new and unused breast pumps
- cribs (We do not accept drop-side cribs. Please complete and submit our Crib Donation Form when donating your crib. We will not be able to accept any cribs without the form.)
- crib bedding (no bumpers)
- diapers (disposable only) - Newborn please
- diaper bags
- front carriers & slings
- high chairs
- nursing pillows
- pack 'n plays
- sleepers (clean, no stains only up to 12 months)
- sleep sacs
- toddler dishes (spoons, plates, bowls - no sippy cups please)
- toys (high quality, wooden and soft toys, no stuffies please)
- winter outerwear
We currently cannot accept any clothing (except sleep sacs and newborn - 12 month sleepers), bibs, bottles & bottle accessories, soothers, books, jolly jumpers, table-mounted chairs, bed rails, sterilizers, and sippy cups. We do not collect car seats or maternity wear or pillows.
We cannot accept equipment that is not in good working condition as we cannot afford to dispose of these items. Every year, BabyGoRound is faced with the cost of disposing of unusable cribs and other donations - please help us by ensuring your donated equipment is complete with all parts, straps, instructions, etc. We appreciate your understanding.
Pictured below: In just two months, these incomplete cribs were dropped off at BabyGoRound.
* If your items contain instruction manuals, please include where appropriate.
* Is your donation safe? Please check that the items you would like to donate have not been recalled by consulting the Consumer Product Safety Commission.