BabyGoRound is committed to collecting new and gently used baby gear (for a complete list of the items we collect, please visit “What We Collect” on our site) and redistributing to families in need in our community.
All families that visit BabyGoRound must be referred by a social service agency (referral agencies are listed on our site). We assist 7-9 families a day, so your items are greatly needed and appreciated. We do not charge families for the items they receive.
Your can donate your items the following ways:
1. Bring your items to our facility – 2939 Kingsway, Vancouver (near Rupert) on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 10 am – 2 pm. Volunteers are on-site to help you unload at the front or back of the facility. There is free parking out front.
2. Drop off your items on the last Saturday of each month at the facility between 10 am – 1 pm.
3. Drop your items at The Juice Truck, 28 West 5th Avenue, Vancouver on Mondays during "Mama Monday" at 1:30pm.
4. Drop your items with one of our Community Champions in the following locations:
- Point Grey
- Maple Ridge
- North Vancouver
- West Vancouver
- Port Moody
- New Westminster
Please email us for which location is closest for you and we will provide you the address. The BabyGoRound vehicle will pick-up donations from the Community Champions locations.
5. Organize a collection drive in your office, at your school, or your home and we will pick up the items.
*Please note: We would like to be able to pick-up items from donors' homes, but we are a volunteer-run organization and we simply cannot pick up every donation. We greatly appreciate your support and ability to support our efforts.
We are currently looking for Community Champions in the following locations:
If you are able to assist us, please email us at email@example.com